Monday, January 28, 2013

Suicidal Muffins and Doritos Funeral

How do you make muffins when you don't have a measuring cup?  You just go for it and you hope for the best.



I bought this special muffin mix that only requires water to make (although I think that it's really strange that the brand is called Krusteaz.  Someone in marketing couldn't have come up with a more delicious sounding name for these muffins?  Seriously?  Get on that VP Marketing).  And I was super excited because it didn't involve eggs or flour (which I don't have).  So I really wanted muffins yesterday and I decided it was the ideal time to try and make them!



I started putting water in.  I mixed it up and it looked like sludge.  So I put some more water in and it still resembled sludge.  So I put even more water in and it was now too runny.  Oh well.  Nothing I can do now, I have no flour to thicken it up.  So I pour it in to the muffin tins and made my six muffins.

When they came out of the over they were delicious.  I was super excited.

Cut to the next day, when my muffins were suddenly hard as rocks.  Seriously.  They are like lead bombs.  I cannot even get the paper off them.  Plus one of my muffins just gave up the will to live and has collapsed in on itself.  (Hence the suicidal muffins title).




So I don't know what to do with these muffins now.  It seems so criminal to throw out food in Alaska.  But I don't want to put it outside because I don't want the animals to start hanging around my house.  I might just have to throw them out.


Today was also a very sad day because I ran out of Doritos.

This video may seem dramatic to you, but you can have Dorito's whenever you darn well please now can't you!  Sarah cannot.  She is stuck in a Dorito-less life for the next two months.

Do you think Amazon ships Doritos....?


No comments:

Post a Comment